Female quail screaming w/ head out of cage.. WTF?

That sounds like dressed weights rather than live weights. I used a calculator, so the math should be right. Let's see...

14 oz = 396.893 grams
15 oz = 425.243 grams

Now, those are big jumbos, but they should be a minimum of 300g. Jumbo eggs usually run around 14-17g each.
Ok. I'll try weighing their eggs, it's just so strange to me that no one else has pointed this out to me.

You make yourself look very silly when you call someone else rude when they are giving you correct facts and you are wrong.

I understand it's difficult to know what is correct and what is not when it comes to something that you are just learning about....which is why you are here, right?

Please stop believing everything you read from Google.

You make yourself look very silly when you call someone else rude when they are giving you correct facts and you are wrong.

I understand it's difficult to know what is correct and what is not when it comes to something that you are just learning about....which is why you are here, right?

Please stop believing everything you read from Google.
I usually don't believe Google, but I guess I should believe it less.
Here's where I got it from:
1000001366.png
1000001368.png

Also, I didn't call her rude! I said I didn't want to be rude.

I usually don't believe Google, but I guess I should believe it less.
Here's where I got it from:
View attachment 3619436View attachment 3619435

Also, I didn't call her rude! I said I didn't want to be rude.
I found that article, but it doesn't have any dates or citations. That might have been true 15-20 years ago, but jumbos have been bred to be much larger. Give me a while and I'll go weigh one of mine.

Back
Top Bottom