Fenbendazole 25g, 10% (100mg) horse dewormer paste dosing.

You could still use that syringe. Just pull up the same amount as you would with a smaller syringe. There should be marks from 1 ml to 2 ml. How much is the weight? The dosage is roughly 0.25 ml (1/4 ml) per pound once and repeat in 10 days for roundworms. To treat for all worms except tapeworms, give it for 5 consecutive days. Egg withdrawal time is 14 days from last dose.

Here is a picture with measurements that may help.
1703038487861.png

You could still use that syringe. Just pull up the same amount as you would with a smaller syringe. There should be marks from 1 ml to 2 ml. How much is the weight? The dosage is roughly 0.25 ml (1/4 ml) per pound once and repeat in 10 days for roundworms. To treat for all worms except tapeworms, give it for 5 consecutive days. Egg withdrawal time is 14 days from last dose.
Will be weighing her tomorrow morning.
I was helped with the markings awhile back.

Screenshot_20211220-221101_Chrome.jpg

Fenbendazole is incredibly safe. The lethal dose is thousands of times higher than the medical dose

I've never dewormed a chicken, but I've dewormed plenty of other things. Lab rats are dewormed with a dose of anywhere from 10-20mg per kg, given once and then repeated in two weeks

10mg/kg is 4.54mg/lb

Fenbendazole is incredibly safe. The lethal dose is thousands of times higher than the medical dose

I've never dewormed a chicken, but I've dewormed plenty of other things. Lab rats are dewormed with a dose of anywhere from 10-20mg per kg, given once and then repeated in two weeks

10mg/kg is 4.54mg/lb
Okay, what would the dosage be for my hen's weight?

Back
Top Bottom