Feral cats- 0 Sig Sauer -3

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by gocrow77, Jun 20, 2009.

1. MysticScorpio82

MysticScorpio82 Songster

May 2, 2009
    Maine, USA
    Quote:[​IMG]

2. gocrow77

gocrow77 Crow's Nest

May 13, 2009
    Central MO
    I'm a 1911 fan myself.

That is his backup weapon - it's a nickle plated BEAUTY!

[​IMG]

This is our predator arsenal- I'm a firm believer in protecting what ya got and keeping the freedom to do so!​

3. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    I'm gonna have to say that I like a wheel gun. My S&W 686 .357 will do me fine.

4. bigkford

bigkford Songster

Apr 20, 2009
    Quote:Get the 22 hollow point. They shatter and spread when they hit. I have the 22 pistol dad got me along with the 22 rifle and the hollow point kills fast. Dumb but here shot a opossum/with babies also a coon with babies took babies and nursed them till they were old enough. Yes they were replaced opossum went to the wildlife place but the coons went to training coonpuppies for hunting. Call me a sucker.

5. Rotnguns

Rotnguns Hatching

Nov 2, 2008
    +1, gocrow! Well done for protecting your pets! I have many feral cats around and as long as they leave my chickens alone, they can stay. Amazing - until this Spring, they never touched a day-old chick! However, two new cats crossed the line this March by killing two replacement pullets. I corrected the cats with a Ruger Security Six .357 . No probs with the other cats before or since.

6. allison finch

allison finch Songster

Jun 12, 2009
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I love dem kitty cats....just not feral ones. My solution;

[​IMG]

Glock fan here, too. Although my Sig 232 is a nice one to conceal.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  7. bigkford

bigkford Songster

Apr 20, 2009
    Can someone tell lme how to post pictures ? I have the ultimate mouse everything killer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: