FERMENTED FEEDS...anyone using them?

Soy is a food ... Camelina is not.
What do you mean by this? Camelina has been grown for thousands of years in Europe as food for people and animals. Back to Roman times. It has Omega 3 properties that canola does not. (This is in Wikipedia so heaven forbid there is more to know! I would love to if you care to share)

Are you referring to how it has been used to create biofuel? Or that a GMO version has been created in 2013?

I don't understand your classification of what is food? Dandelions and thistles are weeds as well, and those are great roughage, what am I missing?
Dandelions are actually grown as a crop. The whole plant is edible.

The leaves are rich in vitamin A and C, as well as thiamine and riboflavin, and minerals such as iron, copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. The ß-carotene content in dandelion leaves is higher than that found in carrots. Blossoms are used to make dandelion wine. The primary commercial market for dandelion root is as a coffee substitute. The roots must be roasted and ground before being used for this purpose.
http://www.agriculture.gov.sk.ca/Default.aspx?DN=aadb0b75-707f-4365-9e1e-761cfbbe6966

What do you mean by this? Camelina has been grown for thousands of years in Europe as food for people and animals. Back to Roman times. It has Omega 3 properties that canola does not. (This is in Wikipedia so heaven forbid there is more to know! I would love to if you care to share) Are you referring to how it has been used to create biofuel? Or that a GMO version has been created in 2013?
Dandelions are actually grown as a crop. The whole plant is edible.
The leaves are rich in vitamin A and C, as well as thiamine and riboflavin, and minerals such as iron, copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. The ß-carotene content in dandelion leaves is higher than that found in carrots. Blossoms are used to make dandelion wine. The primary commercial market for dandelion root is as a coffee substitute. The roots must be roasted and ground before being used for this purpose.
http://www.agriculture.gov.sk.ca/Default.aspx?DN=aadb0b75-707f-4365-9e1e-761cfbbe6966
it appears that camel in a is also grown as a crop, since antiquity?

But don't use that one! It is valuable antique greenware. Some people who collect it would pay a lot for that.
That is true!

I ordered mine to use of etsy.com. It is amazing how many are on there for sale. Some cost next to nothing, others are pricey. I love that site!

Food classification varies a great deal biased by location, culture, personal palate and even degree of hunger. Many in the US would not consider eating chocolate covered grasshoppers, roasted locust or snake... yet they are staples in some places and treasured treats in others. :D

Weeds are just fauna growing where they are not desired by humans. ;)

On that green juicer: yes I have a neighbor who collects and deals with antique glass. He would definitely be eyeing that piece.

Back
Top Bottom