Fermenting Feed for Meat Birds

Since we're on the topic of dogs and them eating stomach contents...

Reminds me of my poodle. She is one disgusting dog lol.

I had a cat that would eat so fast and then regurgitate. She was first on scene. Pre moistened cat food.
sickbyc.gif

Since we're on the topic of dogs and them eating stomach contents...

Reminds me of my poodle. She is one disgusting dog lol.

I had a cat that would eat so fast and then regurgitate. She was first on scene. Pre moistened cat food.
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif

Question for those of you using FF. What type of feeders do you serve it in to avoid mess and waste? I use homemade PVC pipe feeders right now, but I don't think they would work well with FF because the moisture would make the feed heavy and clog up in the pipe and not flow down as the chickens eat whats on the bottom. What do you guys use to feed it to your birds?

Question for those of you using FF. What type of feeders do you serve it in to avoid mess and waste? I use homemade PVC pipe feeders right now, but I don't think they would work well with FF because the moisture would make the feed heavy and clog up in the pipe and not flow down as the chickens eat whats on the bottom. What do you guys use to feed it to your birds?

I use Vinyl Guttering.

You can attach to a base so they can eat from both sides, but I needed to maximize space in the coop. It is very cheap @ 6$ for 10 feet.

Purple dog bowls...2 for each coop...spoiled?

Back
Top Bottom