Fermenting Feed for Meat Birds

@TexasLisa... I am so glad you freed your chickens! Been there and done that. lol You know, now you have a whole flock of "rescue chickens"!!! LOL Poor Molly, order some diapers, bring her on in. hehehe Don't you want to kick the bullies for a field goal sometimes? :/

@TexasLisa... I am so glad you freed your chickens! Been there and done that. lol You know, now you have a whole flock of "rescue chickens"!!! LOL
yuckyuck.gif

@TexasLisa... I am so glad you freed your chickens! Been there and done that. lol You know, now you have a whole flock of "rescue chickens"!!! LOL Poor Molly, order some diapers, bring her on in. hehehe Don't you want to kick the bullies for a field goal sometimes?
hmm.png

I am thinking I need to bring her in for a chick flix and popcorn!!

Lisa :)

@Arielle... Those mice are probably beating you back to where you caught them,. lol About like my 50 pound dog that I put in a cattle panel pen. He went through the holes in the cattle panel and beat me back to the house! LOL
Yup!! I've asked DH a couple times about" could they be coming back?" He gave a good ole DH answer---time to get some mouse traps again. THe rat traps are toooo big. Ireally curse the mice when they get into my kitchen area!!! I'm the one rewashing all the pots and pans-- I bet if it was DH, he would have switched to kill traps long ago!! Oh no he wouldn't-- he's just do take out!!!
lau.gif

Yup!!  I've asked DH a couple times about" could they be coming back?"  He gave a good ole DH answer---time to get some mouse traps again. THe rat traps are toooo big.  Ireally curse the mice when they get into my kitchen area!!! I'm the one rewashing all the pots and pans-- I bet if it was DH, he would have switched to kill traps long ago!!  Oh no he wouldn't-- he's just do take out!!! :lau

Act like you are scared of them. Jump up on the table and scream bloody murder when you see one. Let him get real sound asleep then scream and jump up in the middle of the bed. I bet he would find a way to get rid of them. hahahahaha

I had to cancel my trip to the workshop with Coral and Kassaundra. With my health problems, I would be crazy to get on a 10 hr bus trip at my age. I didn't think I would have much trouble until I got sick and realized I was old. Hum...
hide.gif

I am sorry to hear that Linda. Hope you get to feeling better though.

Back
Top Bottom