Fermenting Feed for Meat Birds

I tried them with the sweet tea but then they wouldn't stop following me around, so we went back to water......CX are tea junkies...ya really can't let them have a taste or they are hooked.

My dogs are that way w/ coffee, I can't drink my coffee in peace and had to get an oversized cup so the "yakuza" could get "their share"

And I have a cat that knows what the whipped cream can looks like.

Love these stories. I've been doing the FF thing for a year now and love it (thanks to Bee). Right now I have six new chicks that have been eating it since they were three days old and you should see how excited they get when they know it's feeding time. My cat on the other hand, if he sees the FF bowl on the floor, will come up to it and start scratching like he's in the litter box - every single time. He is definitely not a fan of the FF.

My dogs are that way w/ coffee, I can't drink my coffee in peace and had to get an oversized cup so the "yakuza" could get "their share"

And I have a cat that knows what the whipped cream can looks like.

lol.png
Oh, what would happen if I gave Jake coffee!!! Ever see that little movie called "Hoodwinked"? That little squirrel that they gave coffee to and he went into hyperspeed? That would be Jake...he's a jittery, spinning, happy dog without the caffeine but he would be like a junkie on crack with coffee.

I would love to see you feeding your cat from the whipped cream can, Miss K...that would be so stinkin' cute!
gig.gif

I'm pleasantly surprised that the FF I made with EM-1 worked as good as it did. I treat it just like the regular but I make bigger batches almost a 5 gallon one. The texture is better than with ACV and it is so much better liked. I was not expecting that.
yesss.gif

I'm pleasantly surprised that the FF I made with EM-1 worked as good as it did.   I treat it just like the regular but I make bigger  batches almost a 5 gallon one.  The texture is better than with ACV and it is so much better liked.  I was not expecting that.   :yesss:

What recipe do you use to make EM-1?

Back
Top Bottom