FERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Not with chickens it isn't. Males are ZZ, females are ZW. Hens can throws Zs or Ws, but roosters only give Zs, no matter what.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put up with that, I would ship Fern to Western North Carolina immediately!
wink.png

What do people do who have FLOCKS of BRs? Too many Ferns and Barbaras—it would be like a day at the circus!

Congrats to Fern on her first child! I think I shall just let Barbara be an "Auntie", the combination of Barbara and Leroy is too horrid to contemplate . . .

Well, Fern has much more in common with Barbara now....her butt became too broad to get enough lift-off to get over the fence! LOL. I much prefer a grounded Fern, but she is highly entertaining, that girl.

Quote:
Not with chickens it isn't. Males are ZZ, females are ZW. Hens can throws Zs or Ws, but roosters only give Zs, no matter what.

Thank you for that bit of info...so NEVER going to have a chance to get off of this forum and get anything done, but read and read!!! ...and read some more!! LOL!! Thanks again for the continuing education
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom