Fertile Poultry Egg Swap!

Dpyskaty325

Chirping
May 14, 2018
Buffalo NY
Hi fellow Chickenkeepers! With Spring coming in in full blast I thought that I would start a swap specifically for fertile eggs of all poultry (Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Quail, Turkey, etc.)

BYC is not responsible for transactions outside the BST area of the forum. All swaps are at the swappers risk and in no way will the Staff be involved in disputes. All disputes should be handled privately as per BYC Rules. No feedback and no feedback threads are allowed in these swaps. Do not report issues with the swaps using the report button. Please resolve all issues privately with your swap partner and/or the the swap originator. BYC discourages all transactions outside the regular BST area. Non monetary swap transactions are only allowed in this forum and only in a Swap thread. You must be 18 or over to participate in any swap, trade or any other transaction on BYC. All BYC Rules apply.

When saying what you have to swap it must be fertile eggs and nothing else, but after this initial statement, you may offer anything in return (Chicks, Roos, Plants, Hugs), except cash of course.

Clearly put what you have to trade (breed, quantity) and what you are interested in (species, breed, quantity).

Have Fun!

I have to trade:

Carabel D'uccle
Modern Game
Crazy Mix (Chances of Silkie Frizzle and/or naked neck)

Max: Dozen and can mix or match.

Interested in:

Button Quail
Cortunix Quail (Tuxedo, Rosetta, Tibetan, Red Range, or Italian)
Any other types of quail or non-chicken.
Americana
Arucana
Easter Egger
Maran
Suprise Me!

I have welsh harlequin duck or bielefelder chicken eggs available to trade if someone would be interested in trading for them. Would love to swap for english orpingtons (or another orpington type possibly) turkeys, guineas, or possibly another large bird.

Swap I would like dark dark brown egg layers or even polish. I have bantams: Millie deflure duccle & Silkies (both eggs about same color breeds both in same pen but roosters seem to stay with their breed of girls) or Large breed: Easter egger or try a mix of all three.
I'll package up in a flat rate us post office box and mail it to you. Usually 2-3 days in mail from Alaska to Florida (my niece lives there) Shipping is like $12-14 I think. I'll pay the shipping to you and you pay for mine. Flat rate should be the same cost both ways

I have the following hatching eggs to trade:

Deathlayers
Chocolate Orpingtons
Lavender Orpingtons
White Legbars
55 Flower Hens
BBS Marans
MF Cochin bantams *possible frizzle
BBS Silkie bantams

What I would like to trade for:
Good line of NH Reds LF or Bantam
Vorwerks GFF Line