Fertile?

Chickensss1

Chirping
Jun 8, 2023
I think I’m posting this in the right spot. Do you guys think this duck egg is fertile? Pretty sure I have a male and female duck. I don’t have anymore pictures of the egg because it became my breakfast. The white ring was a lot darker in person.Also are duck eggs commonly double yolk? I’ve had chickens for awhile and only ever got 1 double yolk egg and my duck keeps laying them.

Attachments

• E7A766E6-C596-4253-8B4D-4E87D6C5509C.jpeg
    E7A766E6-C596-4253-8B4D-4E87D6C5509C.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 32
I think I’m posting this in the right spot. Do you guys think this duck egg is fertile? Pretty sure I have a male and female duck. I don’t have anymore pictures of the egg because it became my breakfast. The white ring was a lot darker in person.Also are duck eggs commonly double yolk? I’ve had chickens for awhile and only ever got 1 double yolk egg and my duck keeps laying them.
Looks like it could be fertile
I have one girl who laid a hood amount of double yolks when she first started to lay
None of my others girls did

Looks like it could be fertile
I have one girl who laid a hood amount of double yolks when she first started to lay
None of my others girls did
Tysm! Our hopefully drake hasn’t layed anything. He’s started mounting her and he makes a different noise. But he doesn’t have a drake feather. I read it could’ve been pulled out or is just coming in really late

Tysm! Our hopefully drake hasn’t layed anything. He’s started mounting her and he makes a different noise. But he doesn’t have a drake feather. I read it could’ve been pulled out or is just coming in really late
How old is he ?
I have 4 boys
Most got it around 4-5 months but my youngest guy has his and is only 3.5 months
But my 3 older boys 2-1 years old have all lost them

How old is he ?
I have 4 boys
Most got it around 4-5 months but my youngest guy has his and is only 3.5 months
But my 3 older boys 2-1 years old have all lost them
Mine is around 5 months old. We got him in march. I’m 99% sure he’s a boy. His voice hasn’t quite matured so he makes a raspy peep. The female quacks and she is LOUD.

Back
Top Bottom