FFA

thechickman04

Songster
11 Years
Feb 22, 2008
Cumming, Georgia
were any people on here in FFA when they were in school. I am the sentinel for my schools FFA. I am just trying to see how many people do what i do.

Last edited:
i was in the FFA
edited to add i was also in ag coop and work on a farm/ranch for a year.

Last edited:
I was in FFA and I was just about all the postions including president my senior year. Unfortunately, I hated every moment of it. We had a horrible advisor, who had been teaching for thirty years and never wanted to do anything new. We had so many awesome ideas, but he never let us do anything. I was always getting yelled at and my officers just never wanted to work together, not to mention they never did ANY of the work I gave to them. I always ended up doing everything myself. Our FFA banquet was almost a disaster because our teacher told me a week in advance and I still had to order all the stuff!

I went to state convention and was completely bored out of my mind. It had nothing to do with animals. Our own FFA never did anyting at fair except help set up this building with flowers. I always wished they did more "hand on" stuff.

So many other people have had such better experiences than me. I just couldn't wait to get out!

I was in FFA big time in my former life. I was a chapter officer all 4 years of high school; from sentinel to chapter president. I went to the national finals in public speaking. I attended all 4 state conventions and 2 national conventions in Kansas City.
I don't remember what I had for dinner yesterday but I can still recite the FFA creed from memory. My days in FFA are the most cherished days of my life.
Of all of the things I was taught and learned in grade school and college, nothing has provided me the tools and or benefits that being in FFA taught me. FFA teaches one what life is really all about and how to live it.
You have really punched my button by asking your question. I could go on and on for hours or days about Future Farmers of America.
I believe in the future of farming with a faith born not of words but of deeds. Achievements won by the past and present day farmers .............................................................
Test question: The plow is a symbol of what?____________

Ugh Oh, a typo:
Edited by Yogiman:
I believe in the future of farming with a faith born not of words but of deeds. Achievements won by the present and past generations of farmers _______________________.

Back
Top Bottom