Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

This sounds like fun! I'm in.

1. Do you like to garden? Yes(master gardener) What is your growing zone? zone 4

2. Would you like to receive hatching eggs if your swapper wants to include them? IF YES, PLEASE CLARIFY TYPE OF EGGS (chicken, quail, duck, etc). I'd try some ducks again or some crested chicken breeds.

3. Vegetables, flowers or both? both, but flowers are deer food here.

4. Plant starts, seeds, bulbs or any or none? any, but bulbs are chipmonk food here.

5. Your favorite colors are? green and blue

6. Are you a beach lover or land lover? woodland lover

7. What does Spring and Summer mean to you? black flies and mud, but NO SNOW for like 2 months!

Quote:
Not necessarily. It just needs to be a box full of goodies that you would like to receive yourself. It doesn't have to cost a fortune to use your imagination and creativity. But then on the other hand, it shouldn't be low quality goodies, either. Middle of the road is best.

Welcome Brahampooter !!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Not necessarily. It just needs to be a box full of goodies that you would like to receive yourself. It doesn't have to cost a fortune to use your imagination and creativity. But then on the other hand, it shouldn't be low quality goodies, either. Middle of the road is best.

sounds like a plan. Who ever gets me can lok forward to some sewed stuff, local things and amish made goodies. And if i find them a jar of Tony Packos pickles(the MASH fans know about them) i will prob. make a toaster / appliance cover.

Quote:

sounds like a plan. Who ever gets me can lok forward to some sewed stuff, local things and amish made goodies. And if i find them a jar of Tony Packos pickles(the MASH fans know about them) i will prob. make a toaster / appliance cover.

Woo Hoo!!! Fun!

count me in! This sounds like a blast!

1. Do you like to garden? What is your growing zone?
Yes, YES! zone 6a

2. Would you like to receive hatching eggs if your swapper wants to include them?
Gosh, if only they had sonograms for eggs. Or sex-linked egg colors. I have a 50/50 roo-hen ratio right now, so I can't take any gambles. :*( sooooo sad! Wish I could hatch eggs!

3. Vegetables, flowers or both?
Veggies and fruits mostly. I try to keep my flowers Missouri native.

4. Plant starts, seeds, bulbs or any or none?
ALL!

5. Your favorite colors are?
Browns, Oranges, Earthy greens, earthy anything...

6. Are you a beach lover or land lover?
I have my roots firmly planted in solid ground. Forests, especially
smile.png

7. What does Spring and Summer mean to you?
Being outdoors every second of the day!!!! Watching birds, hiking, eating fruit and fresh eggs, and kneeling in the garden for hours on end.

Anything else about you?
Well, I'm a super-minimalist and an avid reduce/reuse/recycler, so I tend to avoid new "things". Unless they're living things, handmade things, or useful things... then they tickle me pink!

This will be fun. I'm in.

1. Do you like to garden? What is your growing zone? NO I do not like it and I cannot garden we have no top soil.
tongue.png

2. Would you like to receive hatching eggs if your swapper wants to include them? IF YES, PLEASE CLARIFY TYPE OF EGGS (chicken, quail, duck, etc). Yes Chicken eggs. Fertile EE's would be nice.

3. Vegetables, flowers or both? Not sure of the question. Do you mean something to plant? No. Or do you mean like cut flowers or canned goodies, jams, pickles? Yes.

4. Plant starts, seeds, bulbs or any or none? None

5. Your favorite colors are? Pinks

6. Are you a beach lover or land lover? Beach

7. What does Spring and Summer mean to you? Truly.. spring/summer means to me. Warmth, color, sounds, the smell of fresh cut grass, fishing, fishing oh did I mention fishing. Going to the beach on those hot humid days. Having friends over for a meal. Sewing outside on the lawn. Traveling around here in Maine and learning new things. Mowing the grass.

Ohh I am sooo in!

1. Do you like to garden? What is your growing zone? Love to! 8b

2. Would you like to receive hatching eggs if your swapper wants to include them? IF YES, PLEASE CLARIFY TYPE OF EGGS (chicken, quail, duck, etc). No. Unless you want to send a bator along with it?
lau.gif

3. Vegetables, flowers or both? (something to plant? Cut flowers or canned goodies, jams, pickles?) Im just starting out on canning. Ive got a couple of books and will try my hand at that this year. So anything would be wonderful!

4. Plant starts, seeds, bulbs or any or none? Any and all.

5. Your favorite colors are? Normally everyday fav. color, pink or green. For flowers and gardens anything brightly colored. Such as reds, oranges, purples, etc..

6. Are you a beach lover or land lover? Mostly land lover, but a little of both.

7. What does Spring and Summer mean to you? New babies, planting, fresh flowers, anything gardening. Also comes the HOT Texas summer.
sickbyc.gif
Were it can get hot, hot and even hotter. Oh and by the way..did I mention hot?

Ps. Its 1am and I have to get up at 5am, will edit later to add some other things.

Last edited:
Welcome new swappers!!!

This is going to be such fun. I'm having several new people sign up that I've not seen in other hobby swaps! That's fantastic!!!

I've edited question #3 on the survey. We have a swapper that brought up some extra info for that one. Please go back and edit your survey on that one. It's just a bit more thorough now.

Last edited:
1. Do you like to garden? What is your growing zone? Yes, I like to garden, but mostly veggies and herbs. My growing zone is 7.

2. Would you like to receive hatching eggs if your swapper wants to include them? IF YES, PLEASE CLARIFY TYPE OF EGGS (chicken, quail, duck, etc). Yes, I will take hatching eggs from anything but quail.

3. Vegetables, flowers or both? (something to plant? Cut flowers or canned goodies, jams, pickles?) Vegetables and herbs, but I love homemade canned goods.

4. Plant starts, seeds, bulbs or any or none? I have inherited a TON of bulb type plants, so I would prefer to get seeds. I will take the bulbs, though!

5. Your favorite colors are? Cool colors - blues, greens, purples, etc.

6. Are you a beach lover or land lover? Both! I live an hour from the coast, so I like to go to the beach, but I also like to go to the mountains.

7. What does Spring and Summer mean to you? The first thing that pops into my head is baby animals - especially baby birds chirping in their nest. It also means warmer weather and quality time spent with my and my husband's family.

Back
Top Bottom