Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

Sorry I wasnt able to get online the other day, but I mailed mine on the 30th. I had to call the post master and ask if he would let me in the door. Our small town(400ish people) post office has weird hours. I got there two minutes to late. So I just called him up and told him I was standing outside the door and asked if he would let me mail something off real fast. He was nice enough to do it for me so I told him I would bring him some eggs. Dont cha just love small towns..lol.

celebrate.gif
Got my box today!

6809_may_2_002.jpg

The zucchini bread is awesome! Between my husband and I, half of it is already gone. I really needed those gloves. Yesterday I was working in the garden and I had to scrub my hands and nails really hard to get all the dirt off. I'll use them to plant my seeds.
wink.png

Thank you so much!

Quote:
I got my booooxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh Shawna!!!! How could you put that much stuff in this huge package. Thank you so much. I came home from shopping and the PO( i picked up a box for shipping my things) and a huge package was in the sunroom. I opedend it with the kids and Lord were they happy. They wanted to go outside right away , but they couldnt because i had to sew something for my swap-buddy. We go tomorrow , they can play outside while i finish up my coop.
I will send a picture as soon as I get my new camera this week.
Thank you so much again, the pictures are already hanging. My son loves the green soap now i have to hide it from him.

ETA Thank you for not mailing your dog. Ours is rotten enough.
lol.png
Even the cat drags treat pouches around now.

Last edited:
Quote:
I got my booooxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh Shawna!!!! How could you put that much stuff in this huge package. Thank you so much. I came home from shopping and the PO( i picked up a box for shipping my things) and a huge package was in the sunroom. I opedend it with the kids and Lord were they happy. They wanted to go outside right away , but they couldnt because i had to sew something for my swap-buddy. We go tomorrow , they can play outside while i finish up my coop.
I will send a picture as soon as I get my new camera this week.
Thank you so much again, the pictures are already hanging. My son loves the green soap now i have to hide it from him.

ETA Thank you for not mailing your dog. Ours is rotten enough.
lol.png
Even the cat drags treat pouches around now.

I am glad you liked everything...I hope everything was in one piece when it arrived...I didn't tell them to handle it with care although I did tell them that there was a picture frame in it...
Hope the little note was readable...Was a hurry up a get the package out type of note....
oh and all the dog hair was free that probably got sent with the packages and attached to the tape...lol

Again I had a blast picking things out for this, and the kids really liked getting things for your kids too....

No, I haven't either. But my swapper PMd me to let me know, so its good. I'm so excited to open the box when it does come. I had fun putting mine together. (Glad you liked the bread GFF)

smile.png

Haven't gotten mine either.

How long is the transit time for those boxes ~ Just wondering when my swap partner will get hers.

Back
Top Bottom