Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

Quote:
No....nothing was sent with it saying 'postage due', but you did have your return address on it, so maybe you'll end up getting something on your end...
the only thing written on the box if 'fragile' in a few different places.....

I got my box Monday. All the way from Texas. I love the magazine. I've not seen this one, might have to subscribe. The dish soap apron is great. The fresh Rosemary is awesome. We had rosemary pork Tuesday for supper. MMMMM!...I love everything Thanks!

old.gif
Still waiting......
old.gif

I just walked in the door from a very long road trip and found the most fun package to open
thanks so much to
conny63malies
cornelia
there was a wonderufl apron...heavy duty ceramic loaf pan ...wind chimes ..some very cool seeds from my favorite company ..some artichoke pasta ..chocolate chip cookies to die for!...chocolate...a jar of relish that was local to her area...and a jar of roasting peppers ...
I loved everything and am sure I have forgotten something here! my favorite thing was the handwritten letter!!! OMG since emails no one ..including me (I used to have all kinds of pen pals) writes anymore!!!

so the letter was my favorite thing! I will try to post a picture of everything later when I gather and restor myself (we tent camped for over a week in the Oregon Desert and Death Valley ..then to the Sequollas ... and I am 51 so after 6 days of travel ..sleeping in a tent ... on the ground ....

this may take a while
tongue.png

Last edited:
siz8003 did you get the box I sent?

Just wondering if you liked the cantaloupe candy - It's a little bit spicy!

old.gif
Still waiting for my box..........
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom