Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

Quote:
Yeah
hit.gif

That makes me so mad and is so disappointing! If you did not send something please let your recipient know. Then try to get it sent out. THEN if you don't want to participate in the future, don't sign up!
roll.png
smack.gif
to you! and
hugs.gif
to the ones that did not get anything!

This is sad....almost HALF have not shipped or received.
hmm.png
It was supposed to be FUN...and several have not held up on thier part. I hope this doesnt spoil it for another swap. I was one of the lucky ones...had a great partner...I would definately do this again. Oh, I have been "forgotten" in a few other swaps...but I still trust people....in general.

Got my box today. Some real neat stuff! Some seeds of various types, a hemp bracelet and necklace, an adorable little bucket purse/tote, gardners soap, hand made napkins, a little hand made stuffed chicken (too cute), a gardners hat that you can fold up and store in a case when not in use (light weight, cool and very useful) and lots of chocolate! YUM!
THANY YOU, Kycklingar! The items are lovely and thoughtful and I will enjoy them all! And Green is my absolute favorite color!!!
love.gif

kycklingar! :

Yay! I woke up in a sweat this morning hoping there wan't melted chocolate all over everything!
Also, I forgot to include the note, so it should have come in a separate envelope...
hmm.png

I got it the day before the box, lol
lol.png

The little bug buddies are so cute! I just love that idea!!!!
I want to thanks you so much for all the lovely and thoughtful things you sent. I will use them well and enjoy them
hugs.gif

I have gotten tons of compliments on the purse. It is just way too cute!!!​

Quote:
I got it the day before the box, lol
lol.png

The little bug buddies are so cute! I just love that idea!!!!
I want to thanks you so much for all the lovely and thoughtful things you sent. I will use them well and enjoy them
hugs.gif

I have gotten tons of compliments on the purse. It is just way too cute!!!

Pictures pictures!!!!!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom