Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

Hey Kycks!!! We miss you on the quilt block swap threads...come on back home girl!!
wink.png

kycklingar! :

still waiting...

So am I
caf.gif

I will say I got a ton of satisfaction from being able to send my partener her swap box though so even if I don't get one, it does not matter. It was about the giving anyhow, not the getting
wink.png

Quote:
Aww! It's so nice to be appreciated
smile.png

I realized it was overextending myself even to do the swap (sorry, secret buddy who will SOON get your box!) this month... but I'm back on my feet again for the most part, and in June I'll probably re-join the quilt swap if it's still going...
smile.png
I had a super time participating.
BTW, what is the thread for this month's swap? I seem to have fallen off the subscriber's list for it, and I'd like to stay tuned in at least...

I appologize for being so MIA here.

We just returned from our first Dallas trip to an almost fiasco of a wedding for my dd Katie (katiebelle).

I have just updated the 1st post from what I see in the postings. Please let me know if I have any others to update.

I will send out PMs this weekend to the others, but am so disappointed in the list of people I am looking at that haven't sent out their box
sad.png

Quote:
The package I sent was shipped and recieved by the swapper (Connie got her box from me)
I also have already recieved my box(I got my box from you Amy)....(Not sure if I was reading the shipped/recieved thing correct...)

This was ALOT of fun, and I for one would LOVE to do another swap like this....
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom