Finally a day with sun! Pictures of my little peace of Heaven!!!

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
by 7 am here's what was in the nest already:)
25181_cimg2591.jpg

My blue Standard cochin laying in her second week!!
25181_cimg2583.jpg

A group of my lazy bones free ranging or Free-sleeping I should say!
25181_cimg2616.jpg

Paninni-my sizzle roo! He loves his belly rubs-this was his first big day out with the big boys and girls-He thinks he's a 20lb roo!
25181_cimg2590.jpg

Some of my crew parking in front of my car! I just got done unlaoding their food in the garage!
25181_cimg2599.jpg

my silkie hen under my tire!
25181_cimg2598.jpg

where half of them go to bed and get locked up for the night-I turned my DHs big garage into 1/2 a barn!!! The pen with the blue tarp is where my one and only duck goes to bed too!
25181_cimg2592.jpg

Thats it Im done bragging about how much I love my babies LOL...enjoy!

Quote:
Thank you very much guys! I hatched her too! I pretty much hatched all my babies-except 2? hens? I think-I really dont want to go outside my group-I want to incubate my own eggs:) The blue cochin is "Blueberry-she's 25 weeks and just started laying-she rocks!

Quote:
Thank you very much guys! I hatched her too! I pretty much hatched all my babies-except 2? hens? I think-I really dont want to go outside my group-I want to incubate my own eggs:) The blue cochin is "Blueberry-she's 25 weeks and just started laying-she rocks!

My first welsummer turned 25 weeks this past Wednesday........i am still waiting for her first Chocolate brown egg
fl.gif

I hatched her from a wicked dark egg, so i am expecting her to lay soon.

Quote:

My first welsummer turned 25 weeks this past Wednesday........i am still waiting for her first Chocolate brown egg
fl.gif

I hatched her from a wicked dark egg, so i am expecting her to lay soon.

"Blueberry" laid the smallest egg in that picture-her eggs are still small but thats ok -she's giving me eggs--I sel all large and jumbo and eat all the rest:) yummy!!!

Back
Top Bottom