Finally, baby call ducks hatched!

Those babies are adorable! Mommy looks proud. I'm hoping my calls hatch too!
fl.gif

Those babies are adorable! Mommy looks proud. I'm hoping my calls hatch too!
fl.gif
Good luck. She is taking such good care of them - I have a nice bruise on my arm from trying to get "friendly" with the family. She appreciates some goodies and such, but otherwise I am not welcome.
barnie.gif

Good luck. She is taking such good care of them - I have a nice bruise on my arm from trying to get "friendly" with the family. She appreciates some goodies and such, but otherwise I am not welcome.
barnie.gif
Boy can i relate to that, went to check on progress of eggs under my mama duck this morning, 1 has hatched but not the other 3 anyway she got a hold on my upper arm and wouldn't let go, boy did that hurt..
hit.gif

Muscovy. Just braved another session with Ruthie to candle her remaining eggs, they were no good.
sad.png
So she now has 1 very cute duckling. ! out of 5 not so good.
Ahhh, but at least she got one. Tigger hatched 7 out of 12 - the other 5 looked like they had started to develop but died at some point.

Ahhh, but at least she got one. Tigger hatched 7 out of 12 - the other 5 looked like they had started to develop but died at some point.
I'm very happy she has the 1, just waiting for her to realize she doesn't have to sit any more since there's no eggs in the nest. Haven't seen this duckling eating or drinking yet although food and water is right there. Guess i am just a little anxious. Congrats to Tigger and to you.

Back
Top Bottom