Finally, Duck Pen Is Built Enough For Them To Move In

edbama2

Songster
12 Years
Feb 6, 2007
Slocomb, Alabama
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL422/9131871/16828219/268180040.jpg All the ducks were enjoying their new home. They completely trashed the brooder with water and moist bedding. I couldn't keep up with them. Now all 7 of them have a 10' x 20' run to play in complete with an old steel tub. They loved swimming around in the tub. I will have to get more pictures later.
wee.gif

Last edited:
Looks great, and they look happy to be out there as well.! Congrats on the moveing of your ducks.... I am still jealous tho! Mine are in a small 4 x 8 "run" and there is NOTHING but mud and poo. UGH!

Hi Ed, what cute little ducks. What kind are they ? Nice set up you have for them.
I can't wait till next spring get me some ducks.They are so cool.
Miriam

Thank You. They are 4 Blue Swedes and the 2 Pekins and one Muscovey are the rescue ducks that Terrie posted on here about a month ago.
wee.gif

Ed.....looks great! And, I have to thank you. Seeing your ducks looking so happy....it got me motivated. We finally got ours moved into a 15 x 15 pen, with shelter and a pool. I think my little 8 ducks are MUCH happier.

Back
Top Bottom