Finally started the new coop! pics!!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by nightshade, May 10, 2009.

1. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

okay so today we finally started the new hen house at the new farm. This is after hubby has been saying every weekend for the past three months oh we will do that next weekend. Anyway I am soo excited. I will be posting pics of it tomorrow night on my myspace for everyone to see. If I can figure out how to transfer them to here from there I will.

Anyways it is going to be 8Wx 14L x 8H with storage space inside in a loft area for my chicken crates ect. And that will just be the actual building the run will be made up of two sections. One 12W x 24L X 6H this will have a solid roof over it so no more mud to walk in and more space without snow in the winter, it will also include to bath tubs set up for dock ponds for my call ducks. This will be attached to a 55W X40L x4H rung covered in aviary netting. I can't wait til it is done and the girls have their new woodland retreat. [​IMG] I am taking lots of pic and will be sure to keep doing so.

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  2. Suburban chick farmer 09

Suburban chick farmer 09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    St. Louis MO
    Nice start. Looks like your son enjoys helping.

3. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    looks like a good start.
    update us please when you guys get done.

Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by