1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by SamG347, Apr 29, 2009.

1. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Got my feeders ordered for my quail cages and once they come I can finally seperate everyone into their breeding cages. And finally start up the buisness again! Can't wait to get back in buis and especially start working on some of the color combos I have invisioned! I will be sure to update with pics of each color flock plus my custom cages. But my uploader is broken right now.

OOO and BTW for Charlie(wildsofpa) I had 1 Black Pheasant chick hatch...luckily I also had one lone quail already in the brooder so they have now become great friends! Can't wait to see what this chick grows into!
    [​IMG]

2. FLOWERPOT

FLOWERPOT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I didnt know you were out of business for a while! Sorry!
    I got some quail eggs from you a while back, Great hatch too.
    Good luck to you!

3. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    woohoo

AND MAKE SURE WHEN your uploader is workin to post pictures of this pheasant too I wanna see [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    I was just out of buisness over winter...but felt like forever lol. I sold all my old stock so trying to build up again.
    And I will be sure to do that Niki!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by