FINALY my canaries are breeding.. UPDATE..* DAY 16* PICS *

all the eggs look good and shes not leaving much shes making the male feed her .... her fitfh egg, the last one, is so much brighter than the rest, why is that?

one has hatched! it is really cute and has white fur on its head and i saw mom feed it! heres the bad part!, the egg that hatched was the last one that was laid! i would think they would hatch in the order they were laid from first egg= first out and so on, but its the opposite, i hope that doesnt mean that the others wont hatch, wish me luck

I need pics!!! mine are just starting to show interest in the nest
Great hatch vibes going out to ya
fl.gif

okay i candled the eggs and the bby that hatched will be the only one as the others werent developing, i left the eggs in the nest so the chick can use them as head support. lucky for him hes an only child. but its probably for the best since this is only the first batch, and i will take pics tomorrow because i have disturbed her enough today and i want to let her and the new baby rest up. so if i dont have to go to school tomorrow, i want to "be sick" i will get one in the morning, if not, after school

Back
Top Bottom