Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
Thanks for clarifying! You just saved me from giving some terrible information!:he
I just happened to get a border collie as my first dog. Like you mentioned, I would think he was much calmer and nicer because he was indeed from a line of show dogs.
GUYS
ANYWAY, this thread is about Finn, so I'll direct this conversation here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chickentrains-dog-q-a.1448168/

What's the best way to introduce a puppy to adult dogs? Both on leash? Both off? Puppy on leash, adult off? Vice versa?

Thanks for clarifying! You just saved me from giving some terrible information!:he
I just happened to get a border collie as my first dog. Like you mentioned, I would think he was much calmer and nicer because he was indeed from a line of show dogs.
No it’s okay!! They’re definitely great dogs and I didn’t mean to downplay your experiences or anything. Just that lots of them are a LOT more work so I didn’t want them to accidentally get a super intense or difficult one and then be in over their heads hahah show line would probably be okay but even they might be a bit much.

Oh..
Beezus is too! She comes from a dock diver and an obstacle course runner.

Back
Top Bottom