Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
Finn's current issue is chewing on his bed (technically a crate pad but it's shaped like a bed and would be a bed if we took it out of his crate) and we had to take it away from him because it's not ours (being borrowed with the crate from friends, we have a larger crate for when he grows but wanted to start with the small one). We've tried interrupting the behavior with a firm 'No!' and replacing it with his hedgehog squeaky stuffie, but to no avail. Should we add a bop on the nose or bad idea? What to do? He now has to sleep in the crate with no bed, which is unfortunate but necessary.
Definitely don’t hit him! I’d just go without a bed then or you could try a fleece blanket maybe. He might chew that too though but probably not.

Finn's current issue is chewing on his bed (technically a crate pad but it's shaped like a bed and would be a bed if we took it out of his crate) and we had to take it away from him because it's not ours (being borrowed with the crate from friends, we have a larger crate for when he grows but wanted to start with the small one). We've tried interrupting the behavior with a firm 'No!' and replacing it with his hedgehog squeaky stuffie, but to no avail. Should we add a bop on the nose or bad idea? What to do? He now has to sleep in the crate with no bed, which is unfortunate but necessary.
I close their crate doors during class so they won't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom