Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
Tennis balls are a choking hazard for large dogs. The way they are constructed, with that little bit of "give" to them, they can get wedged in a dog's throat, and they are all but impossible to remove once that happens. I've witnessed this and it's terrifying and heartbreaking. I personally won't have anything smaller than a Jolly ball around big dogs.
My Yorkie, Rosie loves tennis balls. She love eating them that is. Her poop would have that stuff all in it.
We stopped giving her those and switched to plastic balls (which are way too big for her to swallow, but she can still carry around).
These also last a lot longer and the kind I got has holes so I can put treats in it.

Good news: the pet store has a squeaky turtle toy, at least online
Bad news: it is huge, 2 feet long
You should get it. Teddy loves really big toys and really tiny toys. Of course you don't want to get little ones for Finn otherwise he might swallow it, but he may like big toys.
It'll give him something to snuggle with.

Have you gotten his crate yet? If not, it's best to get 2-door crates. At least at my local pet store, they are the same price.
We already have one. It has one door. It is not ours, we borrowed it for a sick chicken a while back and our friends said that we could use it for Finn.

Back
Top Bottom