Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
I think AKC requires unique names
I was told that they do. We named our second Doberman "Raven," and the breeder told us to give her a second name, as there were probably lots of AKC Dobes named Raven.

So her name was Raven T Willaminasdotter. Her dam was named Willamina, and the T was an inside joke. It stood for Toelicker.

I really like all the pics of Finn!

I was told that they do.
Yeah I know they do but all the dogs that you see have totally cool names like ‘Gold Rush Dare to Dream’ or ‘Purple Lane’s Bird of the Bay’ not ‘Finnegan Lastname’ lol
We named our second Doberman "Raven," and the breeder told us to give her a second name, as there were probably lots of AKC Dobes named Raven.

So her name was Raven T Willaminasdotter. Her dam was named Willamina, and the T was an inside joke. It stood for Toelicker.
How fun!
I really like all the pics of Finn!
I’m glad!

This was the result of the last time we went to the beach:
01165689-D260-4827-A01A-29B1F06EF3A0.jpeg
CA94BEF8-2A9F-4FBE-8E42-29F5E4B177A0.jpeg
It was crazy.:lau

I was told that they do. We named our second Doberman "Raven," and the breeder told us to give her a second name, as there were probably lots of AKC Dobes named Raven.
Actually, I went and looked it up, and what I find really does not make sense:
"The AKC permits thirty-seven (37) dogs of each breed to be assigned the same name."
https://www.akc.org/register/information/naming-of-dog/

Why 37? I have no idea!

I like that name!

Back
Top Bottom