Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

I think AKC requires unique names
I was told that they do. We named our second Doberman "Raven," and the breeder told us to give her a second name, as there were probably lots of AKC Dobes named Raven.

So her name was Raven T Willaminasdotter. Her dam was named Willamina, and the T was an inside joke. It stood for Toelicker.

I really like all the pics of Finn!

I was told that they do.
Yeah I know they do but all the dogs that you see have totally cool names like ā€˜Gold Rush Dare to Dreamā€™ or ā€˜Purple Laneā€™s Bird of the Bayā€™ not ā€˜Finnegan Lastnameā€™ lol
We named our second Doberman "Raven," and the breeder told us to give her a second name, as there were probably lots of AKC Dobes named Raven.

So her name was Raven T Willaminasdotter. Her dam was named Willamina, and the T was an inside joke. It stood for Toelicker.
How fun!
I really like all the pics of Finn!
Iā€™m glad!

This was the result of the last time we went to the beach:
01165689-D260-4827-A01A-29B1F06EF3A0.jpeg
CA94BEF8-2A9F-4FBE-8E42-29F5E4B177A0.jpeg
It was crazy.:lau

I was told that they do. We named our second Doberman "Raven," and the breeder told us to give her a second name, as there were probably lots of AKC Dobes named Raven.
Actually, I went and looked it up, and what I find really does not make sense:
"The AKC permits thirty-seven (37) dogs of each breed to be assigned the same name."
https://www.akc.org/register/information/naming-of-dog/

Why 37? I have no idea!

I like that name!

Back
Top Bottom