Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

This is Finn!!!
View attachment 2622486
He is a golden retriever puppy and we got him on the 17th!! He is currently 10 weeks old.
This is not our family's first dog, or first golden retriever, or my parents first puppy- but it is my first time with a puppy, and I am sooooo excited!! There's a limit to how much time you can spend playing with your friends and neighbors' dogs before it becomes weird :oops:
I am so excited to have my own dog to bond with and train!!!
I'd like to get into some sort of dog sport, even if it's not really in competitions- I'm bending towards agility, obedience, or rally.
I'll be documenting Finn's training and progress at home here!

@chickentrains @TheDawg @NatJ @RiverOtter @Geena @CHlCKEN @ChickForLife @The Happster @EmmaRainboe @ButtonHoarder @Sally PB @TheOddOneOut
How is the puppy doing? I am getting my own puppy today and I am so excited and terrified at the same time! How is the potty training going? I hear puppies đź’© a lot?!

This picture is Coppernicus (Copper) my Irish setter, he will be 11 weeks on Thursday.

Attachments

• IMG_20210419_112304_322.jpg
    IMG_20210419_112304_322.jpg
    896.4 KB · Views: 8
How is the puppy doing? I am getting my own puppy today and I am so excited and terrified at the same time! How is the potty training going? I hear puppies đź’© a lot?!

This picture is Coppernicus (Copper) my Irish setter, he will be 11 weeks on Thursday.
Congratulations on your new puppy! :clap :love He's so adorable, and you chose a great name too! I am getting a standard poodle puppy in a couple of weeks, and am also both excited and anxious.

They need lots of bathroom breaks, but if you know when they usually need to go, it's easy to curb accidents. Take them out after they wake up for a nap (really wake up, not wake up, rearrange, and go back to sleep), after eating and drinking, after a while in the crate, after a car ride, and first thing in the morning. If they lose interest in the game that you're playing and start sniffing around, especially stuff that isn't new (like the rug or chairs) they need to go out.
Oooh, so handsome!! Mine will be 11 weeks tomorrow, they're basically the same age!!

Back
Top Bottom