Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
Usually when they get crazy like that it means they’re overtired oddly. Like too tired. So his day seems really busy and he was probably tired and acting crazy like a toddler rather than needing more. I know it sounds contradictory lol and usually they fight sleep at first but then fall asleep within minutes. 😂🤣
Oh yeah, he was already overtired earlier, so maybe that's it? He settled down when I made it like almost completely dark
Can't fight sleep in the pitch black

1619121068474.png

Finn when he's older
he LOVES tennis balls

I forgot to mention it, but Finn met another dog yesterday! Looked like a miniature poodle or a doodle, probably a doodle. Said dog was nervous around Finn- playful at first, but was a quarantine puppy so they weren’t able to socialize him properly, and he got uneasy with Finn pretty quick. I held onto Finn’s handle and he showed good self control with not trying to sprint to the other dog, and I let other dog come approach at his own pace. It was a good encounter for both of them and Finn showed excellent self control.

Hi finn

did he like it?

have you ever heard of dock diving? If he likes water, thats a sport you could try :)
Didn’t dislike it! He mostly ran in following LD, who we were hanging out with, but was fine in the water and went in and out on his own.

we don’t have anywhere near us where we could train for dock diving :(

Back
Top Bottom