Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
we saw Finn's miniature daschund friend today and he was,,,,, so confused by this tiny dog that he's met before but like a month ago
he was like
can I sniff??? your snoot?? is so smol???? confusion?? can I play?? *paw paw* my paw is bigger than your face??? what to do about this???? halp???? don't want to smoosh you??? confusion?? why?? so smol???? do you need help growing??? do kisses help you grow???? oh no?? my tongue?? is too big for your face??? halp???

I went ahead with starting teaching him to stack because long story short, I have discovered that the person teaching the class shows cavaliers and isn't very good with stuff that's bigger, and the person that's helping me out in general can give me pointers.
1623692765454.png

His head needs to come down a bit, and back, which will also allow his ears to hang properly, and his legs need to be in line and his paws should be facing forward. However, i'm pretty proud of it otherwise.

I went ahead with starting teaching him to stack because long story short, I have discovered that the person teaching the class shows cavaliers and isn't very good with stuff that's bigger, and the person that's helping me out in general can give me pointers.
View attachment 2718196
His head needs to come down a bit, and back, which will also allow his ears to hang properly, and his legs need to be in line and his paws should be facing forward. However, i'm pretty proud of it otherwise.
Did you first teach Finn to stand and then stack or did you teach him stack right away without teaching the stand command?

Back
Top Bottom