Fire!!! Evacuated! *UPDATE* PAGE 4 we made it...barely! VIDEO!

Almost two years to the day.....We almost lost our house AGAIN! Some guy working on the old school house in our backyard (putting on a new roof) flung a piece of metal roofing onto power lines which fell, sparked and caused a huge wildfire. Two years to the day of the last HUGE fire we had that we almost lost our home.
sad.png
We had to RUN from the house it was moving so fast--which is hard when I'm still recovering from almost dying in childbirth and it was 90+ degrees out. We got all of the horses/dogs and one of the cats, the baby, diaper bag and stuff....we were out of the house for about 4 hours. There were helicopter drops and everything. Way too much excitement!
th.gif

Oh thats horrible! I remember when I lost my house to a fire. Everything burn to the ground, and there were soo many firefighters running around trying to stop the inferno. Its something I prefer not to go through again
hide.gif

Im praying that everything is going to be OK

Oh no, not again! May you regain your strength again! Poor family and poor animals being stressed out!

I hope the neighbors have insurance to pay for the damages.

Just found your thread, hope you're all O.K. now!! What a nightmare!!
I'm absolutely terrified of fires, still remember a few years ago we lived on a farm out in the sticks. 04:00am one of the girls who shared the house with me woke me up, we were surrounded by fire. We ran from window to window, looking out and there was flames everywhere. I've never been so scared in my life! Thankfully the house didn't burn down...
Strength to you and your family
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom