Fire!!! Evacuated! *UPDATE* PAGE 4 we made it...barely! VIDEO!

Wow what pictures!
ep.gif
Thanks for showing us what happened.

And we are so glad that you and family and animals are safe.

Wow.

those are amazing photos....I am so glad that you are safe. We had a scare like that about a 1 1/2 ago. It didn't even get to the edge of our property, but even now I don't like lighting that is close--the fire was started by a dry lighting strike. So please give yourself time to heal from the scare, it might take some time

Seeing this really puts 'a bad day' into perspective.... I am so happy that you and your family and flock are all safe. Don't forget to take some time out when all this is over to breathe a sigh of relief and relax. This is a huge trauma and you deserve a break!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Thank you! I'm back at work today but cannot concentrate...I keep seeing smoke & hearing helicopters and start to worry!

We had a total house fire about 6 years ago. I "heard" and "smelled" fire for about a year. It's a scary thing. I'm so happy you and yours are okay.

wow!!! Those pics were scary! Sorry you are going through this. Just terrible that the neighbors lost everything. Im so glad you made it out with your animals and your house and coop. Someone was definitely looking out for you. It's going to be a long road to getting everything back to normal. My prayers are with you!

Back
Top Bottom