Firearms

Here are some of mine and my hubby's. We have some more but I don't have the pics on this computer.

16250_100_5918.jpg

Always love looking at guns & of course using them...

here's one of mine i like to keep handy for those yotes that like to run loose here
ar15daniels004.jpg

My T-REX KILLER and favorite handgun- s&w PC 500..
1294103947.jpg

my hand gun ammo(left to right)500 357 *38 colt short* 9mm 22
1294164538.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone ever heard of the new 358 WSSM?It a new cal. that is legal here in Indiana to hunt deer with.It will be my next gun purchase.So next deer season i will be able to pick them off at 500+ yards
big_smile.png

I have a bunch of rifles, but when it comes to handguns... Canada and it's law makers get RETARDED.

You can have some pistols, but others are prohibited based on barrel length and or caliber. Even the ones they "let us have" can only be fired at the gun range. We also have what are called ATT's which is basically a permit "government permission" to transport your pistol out of the house like to the range or to gunsmith... you can't just take it anywhere. Even if you are a free, law-abiding Canadian. You just can't be trusted!

Honestly where I live I can legally discharge a 300win mag of my front porch, but it's against the law to shoot a 22LR pistol there! Anyone who knows anything about guns and bullet ballistics, knows this is just silly.

If someone broke in my house and I pointed a gun at them I would be going to jail... All my guns would get seized. Seriously! I would be in much more trouble then the criminal. How retarded is that?

We have what I call a society of victims here in Canada.

First we are raped by the criminals in this country, then by our own government.

Quote:
There is some rumors that Ohio might make some rifle calibers legal for deer. Not sure if that 358 short mag would be on the list. We have some really screwed up caliber restrictions. We can, for instance, use a 6 shot .44 magnum but have to plug our shotguns to 3 shot, (2 in tube or mag and 1 in chamber). I think, or at least have heard they may be addressing some of those restrictions. Oh, and here is another stupid one, we can use that 6 shot .44 as long as it is a pistol and not a rifle. The rifle would be much more accurate and not really carry all that much further. A shotgun with a rifled barrel and sabots will carry quite a long ways too, but they are legal as well.

Quote:
There is some rumors that Ohio might make some rifle calibers legal for deer. Not sure if that 358 short mag would be on the list. We have some really screwed up caliber restrictions. We can, for instance, use a 6 shot .44 magnum but have to plug our shotguns to 3 shot, (2 in tube or mag and 1 in chamber). I think, or at least have heard they may be addressing some of those restrictions. Oh, and here is another stupid one, we can use that 6 shot .44 as long as it is a pistol and not a rifle. The rifle would be much more accurate and not really carry all that much further. A shotgun with a rifled barrel and sabots will carry quite a long ways too, but they are legal as well.

The concept for the 358 was conceived by a feller not to far from me specifically for deer hunting here.

Quote:
Probably duplicates the old .35 Whelen, or slightly betters it.
Im confused why it's "legality" is of concern. Care to explain that?

Quote:
Probably duplicates the old .35 Whelen, or slightly betters it.
Im confused why it's "legality" is of concern. Care to explain that?

Not real sure,has something to do with the dimensions of the cartridge.

I dont have a wide enough angle lense! lol
I have more guns than my husband!!!! Multiple handguns. Rifles, and my Benelli Super black eagle 2 shotgun! Although, my favorite is my Kimber Ultra Carry II with crimson trace and night sights.
droolin.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom