Fires!?

Jmwah_12

Songster
May 7, 2020
Recently there’s been a lot of fires where I live (California) and the smoke is very thick and quite dense. Is there anything I should do to protect my chickens? They always free range in my backyard and sleep in a coop at night. But fires have recently broke out near me and the terrible winds make the smoke and ash everything bad. Just wondering if I should do anything to protect them from it somehow or will they be fine?

Recently there’s been a lot of fires where I live (California) and the smoke is very thick and quite dense. Is there anything I should do to protect my chickens? They always free range in my backyard and sleep in a coop at night. But fires have recently broke out near me and the terrible winds make the smoke and ash everything bad. Just wondering if I should do anything to protect them from it somehow or will they be fine?
I'm sorry you guys are going through those horrible fires in California. Please keep safe some how. If it is minor smoke maybe they will be ok, but if it get worse you might have to find a way to protect them.

I'm sorry you guys are going through those horrible fires in California. Please keep safe some how. If it is minor smoke maybe they will be ok, but if it get worse you might have to find a way to protect them.
Yea that’s it’s minor right now so I’m hoping it won’t spread all the way to where I am. If worse comes to worse I’ll have to take them with me somewhere else where the fires aren’t too bad.

Back
Top Bottom