First a Thread; Share your birds!

ChattyChick2002

Hatching
Dec 27, 2015
Hi, as the title says, this is my first thread! I hope it works OK, and you enjoy it :)

Please add photos, comments, stories,( or whatever you like),of your chickens and birds. If you want, you can add advice about chickens!

I suppose I'll start....

I adore birds, and at the moment I have a female Turkey called Tululah, various Plymouth Rocks, an Orpington (Tigerlily), a white Japanese quail (called Turbo), a red rooster (his name is Redd; I think his breed is a RIR), a Plymouth Rock rooster (Ares), two red hens (I think they are a cross. Their names are Lynette and Alyssa), six Black Stars, a White hen (Angela), 5 RIR x Plymouth Rock chicks (Alexander, Xena, Randy, Cleo and Piper), and just recently released my rescued galah, Reggie.

I made this thread so we can discuss our birds, and what we think of them, so please add your birds on!

Thanks!!
:lol::D:D

Hey,we both have chickens named after gods.

My New Hampshire is named Zeus.Can i see your red roo?

Hey! Your rooster Zeus is gorgeous! We usually call our Roos after Greek gods, too! Umm, I can't show you a pic of my roo, coz I don't know how... I'm new. Sorry.... :( He looks JUST like yours, but he is darker, and has an emerald tail! Anyway, thanks for replying, and sorry I took so long to respond!:D

Thanks, b.hromada/Flock Mistress! I'm excited to join Backyard Chickens, and CANT WAIT to see what I discover!!:p:weee

This is our Leghorn Elphie with little Daisy photo bombing in the background.

Back
Top Bottom