First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

you mean this one?

That last line brings to mind, "They're coming to take me away, ha ha...to the funny farm..."

How appropriate for this hatchalong! Lovely jacket they've brought, these young men in their clean white coats- LOOK! Wrap-around sleeves! My favorite!

That last line brings to mind, "They're coming to take me away, ha ha...to the funny farm..."

How appropriate for this hatchalong! Lovely jacket they've brought, these young men in their clean white coats- LOOK! Wrap-around sleeves! My favorite!

lol.. i used to have the original 45 of that.. and on the flip side of the record they played the song in reverse!

; Of course as I got older it was Madeleine L'Engle, Tolkien, Piers Anthony, Steven Donaldson and Steven King.&nbsp;</p>

And Robert Heinlein, Andre Norton, Isaac Asimov, Larry Davidson & Steven Bear.... And even later, everything ever written by Orson Scott Card. My absolute favorite novel is "This Perfect Day" by Ira Levin.

Then all of Ed McBain's 87th Precinct novels... Which led me into Elizabeth Linington mysteries...

Ahhh - books!

And Robert Heinlein, Andre Norton, Isaac Asimov, Larry Davidson & Steven Bear.... And even later, everything ever written by Orson Scott Card. My absolute favorite novel is "This Perfect Day" by Ira Levin.
Then all of Ed McBain's 87th Precinct novels... Which led me into Elizabeth Linington mysteries...
Ahhh - books!

Don't forget Ursula LeGuinn, Octavia Butler and Kurt Vonnegut! I've been naming my peafowl after authors, and so far mine are Lewis and Ursula, and my landlord (friend who owns the property) has named the pair I gave her Theo (for Dr.Suess) and Zilpha (Zillie for short). Looooooooooove boooooooooooks.
love.gif

Where's MelissaRose, btw? Anyone hear how she's doing lately? Poor thing!

My other goat had triplets Friday morning. Yesterday she quit feeding the littlest one (The one in the middle) and he's not taking to the bottle well, he has the beginnings of pneumonia. Doc says we will know whether he'll make it within 48 hours. To those of you who pray....

Where has everybody gone to? I am so lonely here. Where are the fun turkey hatchers I have come to know and love? I am really a sad sight, sitting here with my straight jacket covered in chocolate smudges.......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom