First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

Anouncing the winners,
Yes, WINNERS,

finally,
of the Poultry Yoga Contest!
But first,

Breaking News!
There will be prizes awarded to the top three most popular entries!
First prize - Extraordinary Chickens by S. Green-Armytage
Second Prize - A Chrome Egg Basket
Third Prize - Romantic Dinner with Wisher's DH

And the winners are........

1st - NotAFarm

2nd - Karimw

3rd - Wisher1000 (Thank Heavens)

Congratulations to the winners and Thank you to all who participated!
wee.gif
clap.gif
wee.gif

Don't forget to PM your mailing address to
Wisher1000 and your prize will be sent!

Seriously, I only added the last one to be funny. I would not have made anyone eat with my DH. It was a joke. I won't even collect the prize myself because I sponsored the contest, and because we never go out to dinner anyway. I will, however, make good on the second place prize just so I could put the third prize in there.

Last edited:

Here is a picture of my new chicks that just arrived in the mail this morning from rockinpaints. They are blue Marans and B/B/S Ameracanaus (I'm sure I probably spelled that wrong). She sent lost of extras; I ordered 15 and got 23. It took them 3 days to get here and everyone execept one looks really good. One was really droopy looking and is smaller than the others. It is eating and drinking so I am holding out some hope for the little guy (or gal).

cmfarm if that one chick is still droopy today, see if you can get some of that baby parrot food. The kind I got was a powder. You only mix a little at a time. You can feed it to the chick using an eye dropper.
wisher, love the entry and you should make your DH take you out to dinner. You won didn't you?
wink.png
BTW that was very nice coming up with a second prize.
clap.gif

SCG I do much better with the ethics kind of classes. I know that there is only one answer for the math problems. My biggest issue with that is I don't always find it.
wink.png
I don't hate math, I just don't love it either and it has been a looooooooooooooooooooooong time since high school.
wink.png

Kathy, if you happen to stop in again, I think poult #13 might be one of your Bourbon Reds. It looks a lot like the poults I hatched last year (and hoping to hatch some more)
Speaking of eggs, I candled again and I had to pull four more turkey eggs. It looks like I will wind up with a manageable number once they hatch. BTW if you do a spell check (now I am paranoid about it LOL) poult apparently is pilot or pullets misspelled.
gig.gif

Seriously, I only added the last one to be funny. I would not have made anyone eat with my DH. It was a joke. I won't even collect the prize myself because I sponsored the contest, and because we never go out to dinner anyway. I will, however, make good on the second place prize just so I could put the third prize in there.
You made me giggle. I think that is just plain cute!
thumbsup.gif

Kathy, if you happen to stop in again, I think poult #13 might be one of your Bourbon Reds. It looks a lot like the poults I hatched last year (and hoping to hatch some more)

BTW if you do a spell check (now I am paranoid about it LOL) poult apparently is pilot or pullets misspelled.
gig.gif

Awww, who needs spell check anyway? We can all usually figure it out.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom