First batch of Bantys are here!!!!Question pg 5!

woot.gif
I went into my room today and was checking the temp and I seen one of the Mille Fleurs a rockin and a rollin! AHHH!!! I'm so happy! It was even better when I here'd the little one as clear as day peep! Something tells me it's not going to be to much longer(about a day or 2) before I have little fuzzy butts!! I can't keep my eyes off the bator. Every hour of the night I get up and check them temp because I'm so egg-cited!

woot.gif
The first egg has pipped! It's a Mille Fleur OEGB!
woot.gif

Here's some pictures(they might be a little blurry because i was holding the camera and flashlight at the same time lol):

16241_img_0970.jpg

16241_img_0972.jpg

16241_img_0973.jpg

16241_img_0974.jpg

4 more this morning!!!!
woot.gif
They wouldn't let me get any sleep last night because they kept peeping LOUDLY. All I could do was sit there and smile
big_smile.png

There here!!!!!!! I came home from school and 4 cute little ones have hatched!!
woot.gif
There are 3 little tan/brown mille fleur ones and 1 little black one. The black ones shell was marked as a Blue laced wyandotte, but I don't think he/she is that. They are just darling though! If anyone could help figure out who the little black one is that would be very kind. There are 6 more eggs to go I see a pip in one of them but not the others yet that I know of. Heres the lil peeps(they wouldn't stop moving!):
16241_img_0977.jpg

16241_img_0978.jpg

16241_img_0980.jpg

I was confused because it was in a much smaller egg!
lol.png
All the other silver laced and other blue laced are much bigger in egg size. I thought he might of been some sort of OEGB but I looked it up and yes he is a BLW..my mistake:rolleyes:

Update: There is another pip in a Mille Fleur and 1 Silver-laced Wyandotte. I'm getting worried about the others.

Back
Top Bottom