First chance I have had to say "Hello!" From Western New York.

KivasShepherd

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 10, 2013
I have been raiseing poultry of many differant varieties for almost 45 years but checking out info. from other folks never hurts because you never stop learning so here I am! At this time I have a flock of about 35 hens, sussex, Australorps, Welsumers, barnvelders and a few "easter-eggers" thrown in for fun! I also have peafowl, turkeys, geese and ducks not to mention 8 Australian Black Swans. A flock of sheep,5 miniature donkeys & 6 herding dogs round out the place! Interested in seeing what other folks have and the differant answers they have come up with for problems they come across. Thanks!

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Wow, you will probably teach us a few things with your years of experience! Glad to have you on board!

Greetings from Texas! I've enjoyed my visits to Western New York. I have a daughter and granddaughter in Buffalo.

Sounds like you've got quite a menagerie. We share a motley flock of 14 hens and one rooster with our neighbors. We each live on about an acre, and the chickens forage freely back and forth between our two yards.

Back
Top Bottom