54924_first_day_out_6.jpg

54924_first_day_out_7.jpg

the rabbits said "chickens schmickens"

54924_first_day_out.jpg

54924_first_day_out_2.jpg

54924_first_day_out_3.jpg

thanks for looking!

The "Four Reasons" photo was priceless!

Nice set up - could you have used a few more flat washers to hold down that hardware cloth, I think I saw an inch or two unprotected....
hide.gif

No, really, thanks for sharing the photos - your set-up is very nice!!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Wow, Like your Coop/Run!
thumbsup.gif
clap.gif
droolin.gif

I really like your rabbit pens, too. Do you breed rabbits, or do you just have a lot of pet honey buns?

actually we're just getting into it... we have a nz cross boy that we will mate with 2 different rex girls... and we have 2 holland lop boys and 2 holland lop girls... not related... that we will mate together... the lops will be to sell as pets.... the others will be meat rabbits...

since summer is kicking in here in florida.... we will be waiting til fall to do any breeding... til then.. we're just having fun with them as pets​

Quote:
actually we're just getting into it... we have a nz cross boy that we will mate with 2 different rex girls... and we have 2 holland lop boys and 2 holland lop girls... not related... that we will mate together... the lops will be to sell as pets.... the others will be meat rabbits...

since summer is kicking in here in florida.... we will be waiting til fall to do any breeding... til then.. we're just having fun with them as pets

Oh, okay.
smile.png

I've had lots of rabbits' in the past, but I currently don't have any. I miss not having one, though. The last one I had was a Holland Lop female named, Mrs. Cuddles, and she was my baby.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom