First eggs from a BYCer!Update:Day 21 We got a chicky!

Taking out the turner when I get home today! I can already hear peeps
smile.png

I took out the turner
smile.png
It is day 19 now and there might be some pips in the morning I hope. Last time I had 4 hatch on day 20.
smile.png
Addiedunn I'll call you tomorrow morning at 6am if there are pips before I go to school.

Just turned day 20 and still no pips yet. I can't really hear for peeps because I have a tub with 7 chicks in my room LOL

It turned day 21 at 6pm... Nothing. No pips no peeps no movement. Everything is set right the humidity and the temp. I don't know whats going on! If anyone reads this whats the latest your eggs have hatched??
sad.png

We HAVE A PIP!!!!!!!
Attack chicken called me at about 620 this morning. Now I have to sit here all day, twiddling my thumbs until schools out. lol
I'm so nervous....
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Yup! We got a pipper! There should be another 1 by the time I get home because another egg was a rockin around
smile.png
I can hear peeps now!
woot.gif
It's all of Addiedunns eggs that pipped and rocking. None have mine have done anything bu I don't care as long as Addiedunn gets hers!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

D.gif
we got a chick! She's got a comb just like her big daddy
smile.png
. There should be another one out with in the next hour or so and it's also Grannys
smile.png
woot.gif
I have 2 out of my 6 bantams eggs pipped. Their probably going to wake me up in the middle of the night peeping so loudly after they get out the of shell. Well Addiedunns probably think enough with the words just upload the pics!
lol.png
Here "she" is.

16241_img_1473.jpg

Just about 30 seconds after she hatched
16241_img_1476.jpg

16241_img_1478.jpg

Just about 10 minutes ago:
16241_img_1479.jpg

16241_img_1486.jpg

D.gif
D.gif
D.gif