First Goose Egg!!! **Leap Year Goslings!!!! (pics pg. 4)***

Oh, I hope our goose/geese sit -- at least one . . . they are busy laying eggs -- I think she's up to 7 or 8, but I might take a few so she keeps laying for awhile. Want the weather to warm up a bit and the eggs to have a better chance . . . But those are cute little goslings! I'm going to have trouble letting my goose raise her babies, I can tell already . . .

Oh, I hope our goose/geese sit -- at least one . . . they are busy laying eggs -- I think she's up to 7 or 8, but I might take a few so she keeps laying for awhile. Want the weather to warm up a bit and the eggs to have a better chance . . . But those are cute little goslings! I'm going to have trouble letting my goose raise her babies, I can tell already . . .
I am taking the eggs from my goose too. I want her to keep laying. Will incubate the first group. We have six so far.

Hatched Late Saturday 3/3 - Boy does it feel good to strech out and take a nap after getting out of that egg!
yesss.gif

Looking like one more later today

Siblings having a little dinner while waiting on their little brothers or sisters.

We had to move them into the big stock tank already! Little legs are spring loaded already, heads were clearing the sides of the small tank!
ya.gif

Thanks psue!

Mama goose started on three, then added four as she was sitting! Their is one really large egg I'm not shure about, but so far - 1 hatch, 1 ext. pipped, 1 looks to be near internal pip.
fl.gif

Good luck with your Hatch!
big_smile.png

#5 is here! - zipped and bailed out in about 4 Hours!!!

#4 and #5 in the brooder

We got them a foster mom for the brooder!
love.gif

I think they like her!!!!
big_smile.png

Thanks Lamar Estate!!!

Oh my gosh that is adorable,
love.gif

Hatched Late Saturday 3/3 - Boy does it feel good to strech out and take a nap after getting out of that egg!
yesss.gif

Looking like one more later today

Siblings having a little dinner while waiting on their little brothers or sisters.

We had to move them into the big stock tank already! Little legs are spring loaded already, heads were clearing the sides of the small tank!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom