First Great-grandchild! Pics added Oct. 26,'08

Carrie, he is beautifull!! You are sooo blessed!! Congrats again....my oldest grandson is 9....so at LEAST 15 yrs to go for me!!!! ( as if) I just hope I am around to see MY great grandchildren.

Oh! He's precious! I need another baby boy! *sigh*
love.gif

Oh Carrie how Blessed can ya get. What a cutie he is and I can't imagine how proud you are to be a Great Grandma (of course ya didn't have to make it offical we know you are great).

My sister is 56 and raising her 2 year old great granddaughter. She is call GG now that she is a great grandma.

I love the way babies and grand babies come up with those origanal names. I have a granddaughter Hazel Rayne who will be 4 the end of Feb she calls me maa ma. Her brother Arcamedies Thomas who will be 2 the beginning of March calls me mom mom.

You never said what your little man was named, would ya mind sharing that.

God Bless and enjoy every day with him.

Hi, and thank you all, wow, Jean, your sis is a very young gg now isn't she? here is a pic taken a couple days ago. My daughter..THE GRANDMOTHER...is holding Carter James
1280_photo.jpg

Bless his heart he is still under six pounds but eating well and his lungs were fully developed. He is a good baby.
I think he was 5pounds 15.8 oz.

Back
Top Bottom