First Great-grandchild! Pics added Oct. 26,'08

counting steps who are always included)and the youngest grandchild is 14 and the oldest is 22

Bless you and yours.

I was born to a 20 year old mom, she was born to a 20 year old mom, and she was born to a 22 year old mom. When I was born, I had 3 great grandmas. When I graduated from college my maternal great, grand, and mom were all there. When I was born, I had 3 greatgrandmas, one passed the year I was born. I still remember my other two, Grandma Zoe and Grandma Halter. Quite a pair.

Again, blessings on you and yours!​

Quote:
Bless you and yours.

I was born to a 20 year old mom, she was born to a 20 year old mom, and she was born to a 22 year old mom. When I was born, I had 3 great grandmas. When I graduated from college my maternal great, grand, and mom were all there. When I was born, I had 3 greatgrandmas, one passed the year I was born. I still remember my other two, Grandma Zoe and Grandma Halter. Quite a pair.

Again, blessings on you and yours!

thank you that was so sweet. You were very fortunate to have so many "mothers"
thanks, too, to lilralphie's mom!

Congratulations!
big_smile.png

Congrats Carrie, What a gorgeous little one. Enjoy him. I have another grandchild due in January, that will make six for me, hope to be around to see the great grands as well.

My mom has 4 daughters, 10 grandchildren, and 1 great grandchild...so far. he he he. I love callin my sister, GRANDMA! mwha ha ha!

Here's to the many blessings in your life.

Hugs to you all,
Gretchen

Back
Top Bottom