First Hatch: Blue Orp rooster with Buff and Blue Orp hens: (Pics)

James,
Will you be selling the blue orph hatching eggs anytime soon?
I would be interested!
smile.png
smile.png

Thanks!

Tsagirl, hey no I will not be selling my pure blue orp eggs this year as I only have 2 blue hens and after posting these pics I have had a few email or pm me for chicks. I will offer some eggs from the cross of Blue Orp rooster over the Buff and Blue hens. I will see how many are layed this afternoon and will put a post in the for sale thread once I see how many eggs are available.

Julie, thanks I was really pleased with them. I thought they where some really nice big chicks. Your chicks are very nice also. Now just to wait and see how they turn out.

James

Kris, the chicks pictured are large fowl, I do have 2 pairs of Orp bantams though I have a black pair and a black roo with a blue hen.

MP thanks and good luck on your hatch also.

Katy, you'll get those blue orp babies

James

well I been looking for Orp chickens of those colors(bantams) I dont suppose you will have any for sale? Maybe next year? eggs chicks.
love.gif
The chicks you have are really cute!
wink.png

Jim, sorry, I just have had a chance to get back on. I took a few pics for you to see. I have one and couldn't find the other of him as a chick. The one I have is one where he is starting to feather in, and then today as he looks.
009-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom