First hatch Brinsea Octagon 20 Advanced I set 31 eggs. LOTS PHOTOS/VIDEOS!! Ill keep this thread upd

Cool, nice pictures, can definitely see veins there, really nice ones for four days.

Cool, nice pictures, can definitely see veins there, really nice ones for four days.
Yeah that is wonderful to hear!!

Maybe I should get out the camera out tonight and take some day 8 photos. Ohhh maybe even a video of them moving around.

JUST DONT DROP THE EGG!!!! LOL.

Here are some day 8 photos. I took some really cool videos but I do not know how to upload videos to this website from my cell phone. Can anyone tell me?

I am so right there with you. I have a brand new Brinsea 20 advanced myself. I set only 8of my own ameraucana eggs March 2. They are all looking great! Don't you just love the Brinsea? I go into lockdown on Thursday, and as soon as my hatch is complete I have 30 buff Orpington and a few various other 'bonus' eggs from the guy I bought my eggs from, that will go right in. (Or as many that will fit!!) I'm gonna be over run with chickens! :D Good luck with your hatch, and keep us posted.

I am so right there with you. I have a brand new Brinsea 20 advanced myself. I set only 8of my own ameraucana eggs March 2. They are all looking great! Don't you just love the Brinsea? I go into lockdown on Thursday, and as soon as my hatch is complete I have 30 buff Orpington and a few various other 'bonus' eggs from the guy I bought my eggs from, that will go right in. (Or as many that will fit!!) I'm gonna be over run with chickens!
big_smile.png
Good luck with your hatch, and keep us posted.
I do love the Brinsea so far but I still have no idea if any baby chicks will actually hatch!! Still seem surreal that a chick will come out of the eggs. Let me know how your hatch goes! :)

I do love the Brinsea so far but I still have no idea if any baby chicks will actually hatch!!  Still seem surreal that a chick will come out of the eggs.  Let me know how your hatch goes!  :)

Once you start hatching it becomes addicting like a continuous science experiment. If you think it's amazing to see chicks hatch...try ducks at some point. I love hatching ducks. I'm still amazed when I see little ducklings hatch.

Just keep your temps and humidity stable and then 3 days before hatch day...lock them down...bump up humidity and see what happens. :0)

Back
Top Bottom