First predator Kill on my bird's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Meh, if you want it come come across right away aim a bit lower. Never seen many uglier creature then a tailless cat, just extremely weird looking. And my bet is you just hit the tip and the cat won't come back around. Even if they don't keep him confined.

Well I am dang sure I will have first thing in the morning to let ya know

Sound good. Like I said before, good luck and happy shooting.

Quote:
Walker, you can only shoot an animal going after your livestock if it is on your property. You can't go after it after it has left your property and shoot it. The law is the same in VA.

Before anyone goes off on me, I know how it is to have an SOB neighbor...because we would not allow our neighbor across the street on our property, he threatened us and has done some pretty nasty things to us, one of which was shoot my draft mare in the face with a pellet gun.

edited to remove flaming/trolling

Last edited by a moderator:
The first year here at my place, one of our distant neighbor's dogs (I live in the country) kept coming over to "visit" my dogs, and harrassing them. It was a big Rottie Mix, larger than my 85lb German Shepherd. One day, it greeted my wife at her car as she came home from work by growling and snarling at her. She yelled at it and ran it off. The next morning I saw it roaming around our backyard, so I cracked open the back door and shot it in the butt with my .22 rifle. It yelped and made a B-Line through the woods back to it's house. It's been at least 3 years and I haven't seen it since.

I have also heard that putting a rubber snake on the hood of your car will keep a cat from climbing on it, but I've never tried it. Maybe you could try that around your cage??? Don't know if it would freak out your birds or not, though.

Wow! There is a saying: It goes something like this...Some of you may of heard it before...But some of you need to learn to choose your own battles. I do believe that is how that saying goes. Correct me if wrong.

Closed due to trolling/flaming and resulting squabbles. Please report trolling/flaming rather than replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom