First predator Kill on my bird's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well these people are complaining about you killing the thing. I'm sure it will make it home before it dies of blood loss. Not to mention probably stain quite a few things when the neighbor lets it in the house. Little reminders, perhaps then they will take you seriously.

Quote:
Well I bet it would get their attention. And the cat probably wouldn't find your quail as appetizing as keeping it's life. Cats learn quickly, well in most cases.

Last edited:
Quote:
Well I bet it would get their attention. And the cat probably wouldn't find your quail as appetizing as keeping it's life. Cats learn quickly, well in most cases.

I will update you ...on this theory

Quote:

Would greatly appreciate that. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Quote:

Thank Walker for the Tailing advice
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

thumbsup.gif

you do know they have a long tail thats a lott of warnings as the tail gets shorter.............

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

you do know they have a long tail thats a lott of warnings as the tail gets shorter.............

Meh, if you want it come come across right away aim a bit lower. Never seen many uglier creature then a tailless cat, just extremely weird looking. And my bet is you just hit the tip and the cat won't come back around. Even if they don't keep him confined.

Last edited:
Quote:

Meh, if you want it come come across right away aim a bit lower. Never seen many uglier creature then a tailless cat, just extremely weird looking. And my bet is you just hit the tip and the cat won't come back around. Even if they don't keep him confined.

Well I am dang sure I will have first thing in the morning to let ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom