First quilt block swap 2016

remember I was laying out my disappearing 9 patch, well I don't usually leave my cats in my sewing room but they were sleeping so nice and yeah you know where I'm going with this, they went nuts and I had to re hang everything on my design wall, glad I took a pic. so I made extra blocks and the ones I pulled out I will make into pillows but here is the latest and final layout

I need move the wall but it is here for now, I'm still arranging my room, I think it will take me forever.

remember I was laying out my disappearing 9 patch, well I don't usually leave my cats in my sewing room but they were sleeping so nice and yeah you know where I'm going with this, they went nuts and I had to re hang everything on my design wall, glad I took a pic. so I made extra blocks and the ones I pulled out I will make into pillows but here is the latest and final layout

I need move the wall but it is here for now, I'm still arranging my room, I think it will take me forever.
Looking Fabulous!!!

Your cat story made me chuckle. I just love cats but we can not have one because 2 of my children are severely allergic to them and I am mildly allergic to them. Hence mini dog Nina that I posted a picture of. she is our cat dog. Stinking independent too like a cat.

I did add this quilt to my to do list also. Everything is cut already and I have a "kit" laying in a storage box so all I need to do is grab it and start working on it.

Here is half of a flimsy I am putting together. Once it is all sewn together it will be a 10x10 feet Cal King sized quilt top. I have been working on this on and off over several years and it is the first time I am actually laying the blocks out. My daughter did not realize I had been working on it as the biggest she ever saw was a 10 1/2 inch block. I told her to use the long arm because I had something big coming and I would tie it up once that was on the frame. She did not believe me until she saw this half a top. Any ideas on how to quilt it?
Here is a link center down on my pintrest even though when I bought it it was by Calico Horse quilt shop.

https://www.pinterest.com/anna3190/patriotic-quilts/

It is made of 3 inch blocks and 5 1/2 inch strips. One blocks is 10 inches square finnished and have two star points, one on each opposite end. There is a lot of keeping track of pieces and it is not a fast piecing quilt as I thought it would be. Hence taking a long time to finish it but I am happy with the end result. It is made of red/ white, brown and blue Civil War prints.

Here is a link center down on my pintrest even though when I bought it it was by Calico Horse quilt shop.

https://www.pinterest.com/anna3190/patriotic-quilts/

It is made of 3 inch blocks and 5 1/2 inch strips. One blocks is 10 inches square finnished and have two star points, one on each opposite end. There is a lot of keeping track of pieces and it is not a fast piecing quilt as I thought it would be. Hence taking a long time to finish it but I am happy with the end result. It is made of red/ white, brown and blue Civil War prints.
Very nice job! Sew pretty!!
smile.png
I love civil war fabrics.

Ok ladies I have a set of beautiful blocks from California, zip 92407, mmmmmmm who are your? What is your screen name? It has to be one of my new ladies

ok here is my latest brain wave, I'm getting a vanity plate for my car and get ready, wait for it...............Sew Nuts, I had many I came up with only able to use 7 letters/spaces, unless you like one of these better, Scrp Qwn, Kwitler, Sew Good, cut up, I had a few more but that is all I can think of right now.

ok here is my latest brain wave, I'm getting a vanity plate for my car and get ready, wait for it...............Sew Nuts, I had many I came up with only able to use 7 letters/spaces, unless you like one of these better, Scrp Qwn, Kwitler, Sew Good, cut up, I had a few more but that is all I can think of right now.
I think I like kwilter. Creations Sew Clever is the name of the quilt shop I go to. Sewclvr maybe?

Back
Top Bottom