First Run of Cornish Cross Meat Birds and Super Excited!

Can you imagine trying to lather a duck up?
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

I'm not too sure now. Has any one ever tried? Some times the chickens protest but they submit to me so it's not that bad once you get them in the water. Accept Red Nugget. If you can catch him he voices his opinion loudly. And often beets you flapping his wings. He usually gets out of it.

Can you post more detailed pictures?

Maybe a video of it running?

I am kinda slow and need things simple..

Did you just cut the bottom out of the barrel?

What keeps the motor dry?

Got the fingers from amazon. Used a washing machine motor found at the dump. The barrel was behind the shed. The bottom was cut out and the motor has a shield made out of metal to protect it. We found pulleys and belts from tractor supply. Hubby is out at the moment, but if you have questions I can probably get the answers for you. I watched you tube videos and researched on Google. When you use it make sure it has a constant spray of water from a hose it makes the process runmuch better. We found this out after the first bird got a bit mangled. I don't have video of it running. I do have a rooster that I want to process soon. I will get video then.

Got the fingers from amazon. Used a washing machine motor found at the dump. The barrel was behind the shed. The bottom was cut out and the motor has a shield made out of metal to protect it. We found pulleys and belts from tractor supply. Hubby is out at the moment, but if you have questions I can probably get the answers for you. I watched you tube videos and researched on Google. When you use it make sure it has a constant spray of water from a hose it makes the process runmuch better. We found this out after the first bird got a bit mangled. I don't have video of it running. I do have a rooster that I want to process soon. I will get video then.

I will get more pics tomorrow.

Chicapee I found what I needed online. I ordered fingers from amazon..

Red nugget. . If you wash birds, this is what the 4h parents say, use a little bit of dish soap or shampoo on them. There is no reason it should not work on a duck...

I just got a funny picture when you asked about getting a duck wet...( washing it) So I pulled your leg a little, but not more than 6 inches I am sure...

Back
Top Bottom